Happy New Year everyone!
On thinking of a new blog topic to write about for 2013, I was scrolling through some of our older blogs and realised what a wealth of free website, design and hosting information we have available to you!
For your interest I have highlighted some of the best and most informative blog topics below. If any of them interest you simply click on the heading to go directly to that post or scroll down through all of our posts to locate them, and read on!
Posts listed in order of most recent to older entries.
- How Much Should I Be Paying For Website Hosting? - an informative look at important aspects of website hosting and points to consider when looking for a reliable website hosting company.
- Update Your Browser - offering some very encouraging information as to why keeping your browser updated is of benefit, and links for where to go to get updates.
- Modern Marketing vs Traditional Marketing - offering both established and new ideas for marketing your business.
- Is Your Website Climbing With Sales Or Sliding Downhill? - this post offers some great insights into looking at the purpose of having a website, and is a good checklist for you to see if your website is working for you.
- Christchurch Website Design Process - excellent information detailing the process of website creation, letting you know exactly what to expect, and prompting ideas for focusing your website on your target market.
- Activemail - Our Simple Email Marketing System - if you've ever wanted to send out regular emails to your clients, our ActiveMail system is one of the easiest to use. How do we know? Well, we use it ourselves of course. Read this post for more information on this excellent, online email marketing system.
- Website Landing Pages - providing clear information on how 'landing pages' on your website can generate and encourage new traffic to your website. This is just one of the S.E.O. (Seasrch Engine Optimisation) services that we offer.
- Website And Server Security - good information to know about the hosting of your website and the importance of ensuring your site is hosted on a secure New Zealand based server.
- Graphic Design For Printing And Website Challenges - this post offers a variety of free design information, especially targeted at those who wish to create some of their own graphics to include on a website or for print, and details the requirements of both media.
- Website Search Engine Optimisation - interesting introductory information on a variety of SEO services we have available.
- Get Online: The Problem With Free Websites - this is as great post for anyone tempted by "free" offers, read on to know just what you could be getting yourself into.
We hope the information provided in our posts is both interesting and informative, and we encourage you to contact us if you would like any further information on any of the topics we write about, or for any other queries regarding website creation, graphic design, digital printing and offset printing, or any of our other services like iPhone or iPad apps and SEO services.
We wish you all the best for a successful and productive 2013 !!
- What are Infographics & How are They Used?
- The Benefits of a Website Blog
- 5 Ways To Begin Working With Design Agency
Posted in Branding