Legally, there is no way to just take your whole follower list from Facebook and use if for your own marketing purposes. It simply can't be done.
So how do keep in touch with your 'followers' from Facebook, who obviously already like you and are interested in what you have to offer?
You need to have an alternate way of sending out information to your interested followers, and the best way to do this is by sending out a regular newsletter. Due to the fact that Facebook have introduced fees you must pay to ensure your posts reach all your followers (otherwise they are only visiable to a small percentage of followers), and proven that sites such as this can be changable and unpredicable in the way you interact with them, many people are turning to other methods of having an online presence such as ;
Websites : a website is a must-have for business these days.
Contact us to have a custom-designed website created for your company, or to update your existing website to something stylish and modern.
Newsletters : what better way to regularly send out interesting and relevant information to your clients than an online newsletter?!
Some of the benefits of using our ActiveMail email marketing system;
- This is a user-friendly newsletter system, so easy to use it will make newsletter creation a breeze!
- We create a template / or templates for you, then you just choose the template you wish to use and easily upload your pictures, fill in the articles with your own words, send yourself a test newsletter if you wish, then send to your subscriber list. Easy.
- Easily add links into your newsletters yourself.
- Subscriber lists that are so easy to manage, you can even have multiple lists for ease-of-use. What could be simpler?
Pay for a post on Facebook so it's guaranteed to go to ALL followers. The sooner the better! With changes in progress all the time, who knows what future posting prices will be?! - get in quick while posting prices are relatively low. Your post could be an interesting graphic to intice interest, with a link to the subscriber page on your newsletter where they are encouraged to fill in their name and email to enjoy your future newsletters.
I would advise to keep your Facebook page, it is free social media marketing unless you are paying for posts, then you can pay for a post every now and then to encourage subscribing to your newsletter.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your website or newsletter needs, we are happy to advise on the best solution for your business needs. Visit our ActiveMail Email Marketing System page for more information on this innovative newletter system.
Visit our Content Writing page, if you would like to utilise our creative writers for articles in your newsletter, or content for your website.
- Facebook Changability vs Reliable Website Stability
- Converting Facebook Followers to Subscriber List
- Frustated by Website Service Spam?!
Posted in Branding